Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome Back!


Heyyyyyyyyy...

Well… It’s been a long time and I was reluctant to come back because I was drawing blanks… No topics in sight. Me and the 87 people were shut down, closed for business! Then one of the saner of the 87 said “Hey… just type”

A few things are gonna be a little different this time around… whoa, chill people… I’m still gonna say what I say it the way I say it BUT this time I want YOUR input. Well… It’s been a long time and I was reluctant to come back because I was drawing blanks… No topics in sight. Me and the 87 people were shut down, closed for business! Then one of the saner of the 87 said “Hey… just type”

A few things are gonna be a little different this time around… whoa, chill people… I’m still gonna say what I say it the way I say it BUT this time I want YOUR input. Iono how we are gonna get that done but we’ll figure it out. For instance, if you want me to talk about something… let me know! I’m gonna try to get some video blogs up annnnnd lastly, I’m gonna give you guys my deadlines so you know when the next blog is coming!

So here we go.. “WE’RE BAAAAAAACK”


Next Blog: Sept 1st . For instance, if you want me to talk about something… let me know! I’m gonna try to get some video blogs up annnnnd lastly, I’m gonna give you guys my deadlines so you know when the next blog is coming!

So here we go.. “WE’RE BAAAAAAACK”


Next Blog: Sept 1st (but I'm feeling creative tonight so I may crank out about 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment