Monday, August 30, 2010

Friendly FUCKING Skies


Recently I went back to Puerto Rico. For those of you who are too lazy to read my first blog, I used to live there, briefly. While I was there I made a pretty awesome friend that I kept in contact with. She happen to see a pic of a friend of mine... he was just her type. Long story short, me and 4 guys set off to San Juan!

First of all, my trip to get there was the trip from hell. The guys got there before I did and I was gonna land and we were hitting the club as soon as I got there. I was gonna do my make up in Miami during my layover then 2hrs later freshen up and hit the streets. Well APARENTLY American Airlines ain't give NO FUCKS about my life plan. I went in the bathroom and put on a full face of makeup and walked out to see 10:30pm instead of 9:25pm on the screen. I asked the lady "Excuse me, ummmm are we taking a really fast jet that will get us there in an hr instead of two?" She said "No, thats the new flight time" At this point I'm mad but I will make the club... UNTIL...

10:30pm came and they announce our plane is broken... at 11:00pm they get us a new plane but at 11:30pm they have no clue where our plane is in the sky... Really? Lose the plane in the atmosphere huh? At 12:15am they tell us they still can't find a plane but at 12:30am they tell us they we gotta move to a different gate!!! So now we are at this new gate boarding at 1am! Needless to say, I almost burned all of Miami down. LeBron and HIS TALENTS. I told the lady "Listen, if you don't upgrade my ticket or give me some extra damn cookies, you will NEVER fly another friendly sky in the United States of these Americas." She ain't do shit but sit me next to the most talkative man on EARTH

After the trip you know they had the nerve to give me a crappy ass 3000 miles on my account. This sounds good but I need at least 15000 to get on a damn plane. Where the shit am I going with 3000 miles?!?!? If I was my mom she woulda gotten free flights for the year! Companies are just scared of her like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment