Saturday, February 27, 2010

Whatchu Lookin At?!?!?


There are some people who assume that I just have a million guys on my roster but that is so NOT the case. I don't get as many guys approaching me as some have assumed BUT I get a million stares. There have been so many occasions where guys just STARE. The funny thing is (FYI, guys) this is what goes down with most women. Stop staring at us! We aren't paintings or sculptures. WE don't bite (well, only if you want me to lolol... I kid, I kid). I will never understand what the purpose of you STARING at me for a solid 10 seconds. Then I look at you looking at me and I start to feel uncomfortable and look away. What kind of fuckery is that?!?!? What purpose does that serve? Does it usually work on other chicks? Does the "Eye of the Tiger" reel 'em in? I just gotta know

1 comment: