Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quickest Orgasim EVER

Get your mind out the gutter... We keeping it well rounded around these parts my lovelies...

I want to share some of the things that I swear almost made me have to change my underwear:


Brian Atwood Lattice- Front Pump



Alexander McQueen Fatigue Peep-Toe Bootie













Gucci Sigrid Platform Sandal


Michael Kors Cut Out Sandal














Yves Saint Laurent Chloris 105 Sandal


Marc Jacobs Rio Quilted Tote














Prada Zip Hobo


Michael Kors Skorpios Pleated Hobo















Spring, we'll be waiting on you!!! Cheap spring buys: Coming SOON!!!

2 comments:

  1. ALXANDER MCQUEEN SHOES ARE THE BUSINESS! R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah girl...the alexander mcqueens most definately turned my panites a shade of wet! now only if i had the funds to upgrade my steve madden and nine west taste buds...mmm...i wish!

    ReplyDelete