Friday, January 22, 2010

Road Trip


In an attempt for a change of scenery, I decided to move to New Orleans. Since my best friend was in town visiting his friends, family etc, I told him, book the solid one way and ride back with me since I have to go through Texas anyway. On our way to Houston, my first road trip by the way, we experienced all the bull shit in the world. I discovered I had OCD because I started scratching and shaking because I haddn't been in a shower in over 12hrs. I literally wanted to wash my ass, like throw a bar of soap in my ass. Then the drive from El Paso to San Antonio is the most depressing drive EVER. 300 miles of absolutely JACK SHIT!!! That drive alone will make you give up hope on LIFE. I got sick on the road and threw up all over San Antonio, yep, the whole damn city. Navigation system sent us through "No Coloreds, TX" and light or not, I wasn't passing. They had an itch to lynch so we had to get through there mad quick. We FINALLY make it to Houston after 900 days. First thing I did was hop in the longest, hottest shower ever. And what do I do?!?!? Eff up my hair..... Ohhhhhh my lifeeeeeeeeeee. Had a bomb ass press too. Now that I'm here I feel like I drove up to crash at a frat house. A clean, well kept frat house but none the less, a frat house. Crashing with a bunch of dudes is always an adventure... so, we'll see how this all works out. lolololololol

No comments:

Post a Comment