Sunday, December 13, 2009

STAY IN YOUR LANE!


I hate to be rude... really I do... but people push me there! Things both men and women need to know. There are certain people who are just out of your league. For alot of men, I am one of those people. Look at ME and then look at YOU. If people will need proof that we are ACTUALLY dating aside from simply your word alone... we will NEVER be together! We will NEVER have sex! We will NEVER even come close! So, if I'm being nice to you... it DOES NOT mean I want you! I am very verbal about the people that I want. So, if you don't hear it.... I DON'T WANT YOU. Don't get me wrong... I'm all for optimisim but let me tell you, OPTIMISM isn't for EVERYBODY.


"I see you baby... but.. STAY IN YOUR LANE... take it easy. You want me but be easy... so, look homie... STAY IN YOUR LANE!!"

2 comments:

  1. BWAHHHHHHHHHHH YO USPEEDING SHORTY BETTER STAY IN YOUR LANE! 50 CENT VOICE

    ReplyDelete