Sunday, December 13, 2009

SEX... MONEY... LIES ... and SEX


The Secret Diary of a Call Girl is one of the DOPEST shows... HANDS DOWN. The concept is original and this is mostly due to it being based on not only a book, but a real life story!!! Its based on the book "Belle de Jour: Diary of a London Call Girl" where the main character Hannah, played by Billie Piper, juggles her real life and her secret alias, Belle. Belle is pretty much a high class London prostitute. In order to help her make it through life without the judgment of everybody else and to explain where all her damn money is coming from, she says she is a "Night Time Legal Secretary" (I guess that ain't too far fetched in London but in America, we shut down at 6pm sharp with overtime here and there).

(Sidenote: I'm typing this while singing along to gospel songs) The show is BOLD in every since of the way. They don't hold back on the language or the SEX. I will be the first to admit, I had to take a "break" while watching this show online at work last season, but then again most people have more self control than I do.

Although Belle is tootin out her lady parts, I do respect the heffa for saying straight up "I'm a whore." No sugar coating... she knows who she is and what she does ain't a "Confidence Consultant" or a "Pleasure Therapist" or whatever made up terms used to make whoring sound like something you need a degree to do. She is definitely about her bread too, so for that I can't be mad at her. It's just some of the men she got down with.... honey, you couldn't pay me!


The craziest thing of all, she's no dumb broad... she's armed with a degree, which just goes to show you... STAY IN SCHOOL KIDS! WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE YOU CAN MAKE A CAREER OUT OF ANYTHING :-) hehehehe


FYI; those of you interested in watching... I watch on sidereel.com: http://www.sidereel.com/Secret_Diary_of_a_Call_Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment